ROWBOAT Internship at Rowboat!
Rowboat develops and produces scripted entertainment covering all genres from thrillers to romantic comedies for public and commercial broadcasters in Germany, Europe and North America, as well as selected feature films..
We welcome applications from ambitious and dedicated interns (f/m) who wish to complete an internship in the field of Television and Film development/production.
- Constructive collaboration in the development of our current projects
- Assessment of scripts, treatments, exposés and novels
- Research including presentation of results
- Graphic design and compilation of presentation materials
- Program monitoring and analysis of time slots
- Casting and communication with agencies
- General secretarial duties such as correspondence, telephone reception and minutes
- Reception and hosting of visitors
- Temporary replacement of the assistant to the CEO
- You have of a wealth of dramatic skills, enjoy writing and have an intuition for exciting topics
- You enjoy working in a team, are creative and resilient
- You have a friendly and confident demeanor on the phone and towards visitors
- You are familiar with the German TV-fiction landscape
- You have already gained some practical experience in a film- and tv production
- You have very good English language skills and are well versed in the standard Microsoft Office programs
- You prefer working in the inner city than in a suburban industrial park
If we have piqued your interest, please send your complete application to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Attn: Silke Beckmann).
We are look forward to receiving your application!